Create something memorable and it can inspire many others. In the email marketing quotes Hall of Fame only the worthiest, deepest, truest and soundbite-iest are considered. Read them, share them and most of all Quote them every chance you have.
Feel free to let your own digital marketing efforts be inspired, and tell me if you would like to nominate.
The email marketing quote Hall of Fame – you can’t help but share these right now.
1. Email has an ability many channels dont: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale (tweet this)
2. Cher’s “If I could turn back time” is actually about her sending an email campaign with a mistake in it ~ Alex Williams (tweet that)
3. Treat your email program like the movies – give a preview so they know what to expect (tweet this)
4. You don’t have to create the most interesting thing ever, just the most interesting thing at the moment. ~ Lee Clow’s Beard (tweet this)
5. Set a target goal for how many email subscribers you’d like to reach every month. (tweet this)
6. An email without clarity is like an annoying mime: Just say what you want or get out the way! ~ Jordie van Rijn (tweet this)
7. There is no formula for the perfect email – Authentic and honest messaging works. (tweet this)
8. Open, click and unsubscribe rates are pretty poor measures for email engagement. (tweet this)
9. Email is easy…if you want it to be. Simplify before you get complicated. (tweet this)
10. Signing up is a powerful signal of intent to buy. Send them email until they do (tweet this)
11. To get the right message to the right person at the right time you first need to get the right data to the right database at the right time ~ John Caldwell (the right tweet)
12. Email is the Jason Bourne of online: somebody’s always trying to kill it. It can’t be done. (tweet)
13. Perhaps not surprisingly, cash is still the #1 driver for consumers to share their information (tweet it)
14. 90% of marketing doesn’t work because it doesn’t get done. ~ Neil Bradman (tweet this)
15. The right Email vendor can make the difference between succes and frustration. ~ Jordie van Rijn (tweet this)
16. Design like you are absolutely right, then optimize like you were wrong from the start. ~ Jordie van Rijn (tweet)
17. Losers try to convince people they’re thirsty. Winners sell ice water in the desert. ~ P.Marshal (tweet that)
18. About A/B split-testing: Your “winning” version may still suck. (tweet this)
19. Your winning email might be a woman bodybuilder; as strong as they come, but ugly as hell. ~ Jordie van Rijn (tweet this)
20. Relevance is irrelevant once the consumer chooses you. ~ Bob Frady (tweet this)
21. Email Is The New Email ~ Jordie van Rijn (tweet this)
22. Use low commitment CTAs. Emails are invites, landingpages are parties ~ Matt Byrd (tweet it)
23. Every click is a wish. (tweet that wish)
24. Email Acquisition is like cutting hair, must happen regularly, can be done well, but one bad experience can scar forever ~ David Baker (tweet)
25. An email address is like a customer’s “digital fingerprint” ~ David Daniels (tweet)
26. Having a lot to say is never a good enough reason to actually say it ~ Lee Clowes beard (tweet)
27. Bait without a hook is just food ~ John Hayes on email CTAs (Tweet that bait)
28. Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand ~ Confucius (450BC) (Involved Tweet)
29. Email is the most popular function on the SmartPhone, so lets call it what it is: A SmartMailer. ~ Jordie van Rijn (Tweet this)
30. The most successful call-to-action in the world is the letter X, make yours better. ~ Andrew Hanelly (Tweet this)
31. Good content is a commodity, great content is a scarcity (tweet it)
32. Every email is a customer survey of your target market, by testing they vote on what resonates best with them ~ Kath Pay (tweet it)
34. If you are not seeing the email channel as a money making machine, you have the wrong strategy ~ Hans Smellinckx (tweet it)
Quotes are ideas destilled into mindblowing concentrate, the thoughts to share.
Click here to share them all at once
Shorter IS sweeter.
Thanks to all in the community for sharing and tweeting these great email marketing quotes. If any quote is mis-quoted, mis-attibuted or missing, please do enjoy to use the comment section below.